How To Automatically Change Logon Screen Background After An Interval Of Time In Windows 7By Kishan Bagaria in Customization, Downloads, Windows, Windows 7
Logon Screen Rotator is a free tool that allows you to change your logon screen background image to images of your choice at an interval of time which you can select.
How to use:
- Install and run the tool.
- Go to the Monitored Folders tab.
- Right-click on the blank area and select Add Folder.
- Select the folder in which your images are and click OK.
- Go to the Settings tab.
- Select the Change Interval.
Now it will automatically change your logon screen background after the interval of time you have set.