How To Make Windows 7 Taskbar InvisibleBy Kishan Bagaria in Customization, Themes, Windows, Windows 7
Aero Plain is a theme for Windows 7 created by ~Conscars at deviantART that makes your taskbar invisible. The blur effect will be still there but the maximum stuff will be transparent.
How to use:
- Download Windows Theme Installer.
- Download the theme. (Link given below)
- Run Windows Theme Installer and browse for the theme.
- Click on Install Theme.
- When it asks to apply the theme, click Yes.
- Right-click on your Desktop and select Personalize.
- Click on Windows Color.
- Select the color that matches best to your wallpaper. For example, if you wallpaper is in green color then select the green color. Now your taskbar will be almost transparent.