How To Select All Files In A Folder Using Context MenuBy Kishan Bagaria in Downloads, Windows, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
- Open Notepad.
- Copy & paste the following in it:
- Save it as C:\Windows\SelectAll.vbs (Change C to your system drive)
- Type REGEDIT in start menu search box or run and press Enter.
- Navigate to the following registry key:
- Right-Click on Shell and select New -> Key. Name it Select All.
- Right-Click on Select All and select New -> Key. Name it Command.
- In the right-side pane, double-click on (Default).
- In the Value Data box, type wscript %windir%\SelectAll.vbs
To remove it, just delete the registry key you created in Step 6.
Automated Batch Script: